The aim of the project „Erasmus+” is to improve the quality of education in the countries participating in this program by developing international cooperation between universities and supporting the mobility of students and employees of higher education institutions.
The above objectives are implemented through the following interrelated actions:
- exchange of students as well as academic teachers and other university employees,
- intensive courses,
- European cooperation between universities (within the so-called multilateral projects),
- thematic networks.
As part of the “Erasmus +” program, the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics has signed partnership agreements with the following universities:
- University of Palermo, Faculty School of Basic and Applied Sciences,
- Universita Degli Studi di Messina, Departimento di Scienze Matematiche e Informatiche, Scienze Fisiche e Scienze della Terra,
- University of Porto, Faculdade de Ciencias do Porto,
- Technische Universitat Darmstadt.
The Faculty of Mathematics and Physics has signed also partnership agreements with the following universities under the “Erasmus + partner countries” program:
- National Technical University „Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute”, International Business and Finance Faculty,
- V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Mathematics and Computer Sciences Faculty.